We stock a wide range of quality truss components and complete solutions including:
- Truss sections (from manufacturers including Global Truss, AluTruss and Truss)
- Truss podiums
- Base plates and top plates
- 2, 3 and 4 way corners
- Mounts & adapters
300+ truss items and accessories in our constantly expanding hire inventory available on flexible hire terms and competitive daily, weekly or monthly rates.
Serving Sydney Metro and Central Coast areas – and further afield by request – we have a wide range of trussing for hire on daily, weekly or longer terms, with industry-standard 290mm box truss available including load rated / certified, i.e. TUV, options.
Trussing can provide a huge array of lighting, sound, speaker, banner, screen or product mounting options for instance:
- Exhibitions and trade shows
- Product launches
- Fundraisers and gala events
- Concerts and band events
- Creation of high-profile start and finish lines when used in goalpost configuration – great for running events, cycling events, triathlons and medium temporary spans across racetracks
- Temporary rigging requirements
- Temporary mountings for large scale LED or projection screens
(Scroll down for hire pricing and options)
Trussing is a hugely flexible temporary mounting option for screens, lighting, A/V equipment and more.
Most importantly, truss structures are limited more or less by your imagination. As structures grow in size however, there will be load and construction considerations, and this is where using rated truss becomes important in order that safe loadings and deflections are understood to ensure safety.
Hire our truss sections and accessories to create:
- Lighting goalposts
- Lighting towers
- Mounts for large projector screens or LED display panels
- Towers for small speaker line arrays
- Podiums for lighting or products (great for product launches – warm the truss with washes for greater impact)
- Truss cubes to form a super-strong pop-up or temporary exhibition structure to which you can mount speakers, screens, lighting, banners, products etc.
Your hire options:
We can assist with daily, weekly and longer term hire options for our 290mm box truss components.
Our range includes various 290mm box truss lengths (AKA “sticks”), corners, base and top plates which can be combined in an almost endless set of configurations.
Light it up!
Trussing can also be “warmed” with lighting to add some extra pizzaz to the setup. We can also supply a wide range of suitable lighting including high-power LED par-cans, LED strips, and moving heads. Click here to explore our lighting options.
Our location and delivery / collection options:
We are conveniently located in Hornsby on the Upper North Shore and serve the Sydney metro and Central Coast areas – and further afield by request – for truss hire.
We offer collection and delivery options (additional fee applies) for your trussing requirements. We can also provide assembly for a small additional fee.
Get a quote or find out more:
Contact us to discuss your requirements in further detail or see below for hire pricing of our most popular items. Quotes can also be provided for larger configurations.