Element ICT are specialists in creating, designing and managing amazing events
Passion | Innovation | Experience | Creativity
With long-term experience in the events and entertainment industry, we understand the very essence of what it takes to successfully plan, design, schedule, and manage events.
We have many years of experience in organising, running and working at a wide range of events in Australia and overseas.
We have planned and managed everything from weddings to concerts, large community days with live music, authentic stalls, entertainment for families and children and much more, fundraising events, corporate launches and exhibitions, and much much more.
You have a wide choice of event designers, planners and managers - what makes us different?
With a range of products and services in house, including a huge array of light, sound and A/V solutions, that seemlessly mesh with our design and planning ethos, we can be a one-stop-shop for a wide range of events, but also leverage our extensive partner network for larger and more complex events.
We have taken the time to select and build strong relationships with our partners in the entertainment and events industry, assisting each other where required seamlessly and ensuring you, the customer, has single or defined contact points, and that you see only a seemless piece of team work during design, planning, and event execution.
Whether a corporate function, wedding, concert, street festival or something totally unique, a good event will sit long in the memory, but a great even will lift the mood of the audience or attendees, be embued with energy and creativity and leave smiles on faces from start to finish.
A good event or a great event?!
By all means look for the specific wow factor in your event, but remember too that the best events are memorable for the 'little' reasons; short queues, easy access, small decorative touches, novel ideas, and how the inevitble little hiccups on the day - which could be a supplier arriving late, a fault in equipment, or just adverse weather - are dealt with by the team.
We have that experience. We focus on the big and the small, the wow and the expected, and every step of the way, we strive for perfection, but plan for the unexpected.
Come to us with your vision, and let us work with you to turn this into a reality; on time, on budget, and with quality of product and service.
Strength and capability through proven supplier relationships
We have worked hard to grow solid and productive partnerships with a range of product and service providers, whose ethos also mirrors are own, and who will strive alongside us to deliver the very best. In turn, hese strong relationships give us competitive pricing on a range of additional hire services and products including:
- Staging - from small indoor stages to concert grade outdoor covered stages
- Backline - with both an in-house range and a strong relationship with a long established touring provider, we can source everything from drum kits to guitars, saxophones to synths and everything in between
- Big screens - we work closely with a local supplier offering hire of the latest high output weatherproof LED screens
- Venue theming and furnishing including propts, furniture, tableware, drapes, linens and more
- Floristry - fabulous fresh floral or horticultural centrepieces
- Catering - through established partnerships with innovative and top quality local and regional providers
- Entertainment options, including bands, DJs, MC services and artist bookings
- Marketing - from Google Ads to websites, Instagram and FaceBook pages and custom social media ad placements we have the experience in-house with an extensive range of established customers which can be referenced to demonstrate our capabilities
- Information and Communications Technology - need advice, hardware or software to support your event? We have extensive in house capabilities, equipment inventories and can also create bespoke hardware and software solutions
Call us today on (02) 9477 3757 to discuss and arrange a quote your next event, or contact us via e-mail or our web form.
Bring your ideas, or let us manage every step of the process. Either way, you'll be glad you called!