We have A/V, sound and lighting rental equipment and packages packages suitable for:
- Product launches; cars, consumer goods, art shows and more
- Promotional events; sales days, advertising events and more
- Corporate events; team days, presentations, town halls etc.
- Gala dinners & cocktail parties
- Community events, trivia nights, comedy nights, live acts and more
- Concerts or live music with systems capable of live output to up to 3000 people
- Studio recording sessions (equipment and engineer options)
- General event PA hire and sound reinforcement
- Individual or packaged sound, light and AV hire
We can also provide full event management and design services. With over 40 years of combined prior experience in the corporate world, formal technology qualifications and project management certification between our team members, we have the experience, skills, equipment and contacts to ensure a successful event.
Quality products, reliable service and 20+ years of experience!
We provide and set-up high-grade professional products and can provide operators for more dynamic or challenging shows.
We use audio equipment from leading manufacturers including Electro Voice, Allen & Heath, Yamaha, Sennheiser, Shure, Bose, Cerwin Vega, Behringer and more and can support events with up to 28 channels of audio with a total system audio output of over 10,000 (yes, ten thousand!) watts – suitable for events of 3000+ people.
Our lighting solutions are fully DMX 512 equipped and all LED, with the range including equipment from ShowTec, Chauvet, AVE and Beamz including high power static Par-64s up to 162w, bar washes up to 240w, moving head spots up to 95w and moving head washes up to 105w.
With our top of the line dual universe 2 x 384 channel DMX lighting controller, we can support shows with up to 32 separate intelligent effects and can expand further with multiple controllers.
We can also supply for hire a range of industry standard 290mm box truss solutions for mounting of lighting effects, projection screens, displays and other event artefacts.
Need some inspiration or assistance to work out what you need? Check out or new guides on:
More sound, light and A/V guides coming soon!